Stay in touch with the British community and make the most of your time in Seoul.
British Association of Seoul (BASS) members enjoy an array of social and cultural activities. Events include coffee mornings, interesting monthly meetings, tours and special Christmas functions.
- Receive informative monthly newsletters, listing both BASS and community events, delivered via email
- Pay special members’ admission prices to events
- Attend Members Only functions
- Volunteer with BASS and help raise funds for Korean charities
- Make friendships and meet new people
- Keep in touch with the British community
Who can join?
We welcome all nationalities to BASS. There are two types of membership:-
Full Membership is available to UK passport holders or their spouses. The annual membership fee is KRW 50,000 (from 1st September to 31st August).
Associate Membership is available to all non-British passport holders with an interest in or close ties to the British community. The annual fee for Associate Membership is also KRW 50,000.
How to join?
Please return the completed form and your application fee to our Membership Co-ordinator, at one of the BASS Coffee Mornings or Monthly Meetings. Payment may also be made via bank transfer
We look forward to seeing you soon!