Covid 19 Update: We continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation in Seoul. We will follow government advice regarding any limitations on holding gatherings. As you know this is a highly dynamic situation so please bear with us and keep checking the website for event updates. If we have to cancel events we will directly notify everyone who has RSVP’d through the website.
- Mon, Mar 08ZoomOur March book selection is Our House by Louise Candlish, which won Book of the Year - Crime and Thriller at the British Book Awards in 2019
- Tue, Mar 09Yeonhui-roA large cafe with a great pastry selection. https://www.instagram.com/noahs_roasting/
- Tue, Mar 09Cafe de EnteteReally good coffee, teas, juices, smoothies and great baked goods 74-1, Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul 서울특별시 서초구 서래로6길 24
- Tue, Mar 16City Hall Station, Exit 5Visit Seoul City Hall Library, the Main Tourist Information Center and hidden coffee shops in the Euljiro area.
- Wed, Mar 17Location is TBDWalkie Talkies will tentatively resume on March 17 pending government easing of social distancing rules. Please RSVP or let Christina know (+82 10-4027-8882) if you are potentially interested in joining. Details will be forthcoming closer to the date of the event.
- Fri, Mar 19Location is TBDThe Other Passenger by Louise Candlish. If you would like to borrow a copy from one of our members, please send us an email. Also available on Amazon for US 11.99 or Book Depository for about US12.50. Because who doesn't love a good crime novel?
- Thu, Mar 25Sinsa-dong, Sinsa Station, Exit 3Garousugil is a popular shopping and dining destination, thanks to independent boutique and designer stores and a variety of coffee shops and restaurants that line the ginkgo tree-lined streets. We will wander around the main streets and side streets and finish with lunch or coffee.