- Wed, 30 NovBritish Embassy - Ambassadors ResidenceCome and join us to celebrate the start of the festive season in a traditional British way! Kindly hosted by the British Ambassador, Mr Colin Crooks and his wife, Mrs Young kee Crooks at the British Ambassador's Residence. Due to limited places this is a strictly MEMBERS ONLY event.
- Tue, 06 DecSeongsu Station, Exit 2Seongsu has risen from Covid and it just keeps getting more hip. Lots of new cool cafes and shops. Something for everyone. Max 14 pax. We will start a waitlist. If there is interest, we can repeat this.
- Wed, 07 DecGyeongbokgung Station, Exit 3This is a very easy walk mostly on "outdoor carpet" and downhill. We will walk part of the Inwangsan Jarak-gil Trail from Buam-dong beginning at the Yoon Dong-Ju Literature Museum ending in Seochon. We will visit Scoff Bakehouse and can stop for mulled wine and coffee. This is a FUN neighborhood.
- Mon, 12 DecTerarosa GwanghwamunJoin us at Terarosa Coffee Gwanghwamun. This is a spacious coffee shop located near Bukchon Hanok Village, Insadong and a large Kyobo Books, if anyone wants to do a bit of holiday shopping after the coffee.
- Tue, 17 JanLocation is TBDSave the Date. Details to be shared soon.